Monday, July 29, 2013

Busy, busy!

 
I've been busy!  I love stocking my booth at Relics--K-44.  Digging at garage sales, flea markets, estate sales, and auctions has become a favorite activity!








Since we love looking for treasures, I decided to open a second booth at Relics--L-16! 

You can view a few close-up items on the Relics web site under Little Red Wagon Treasures.

I guess I'm a glutton for punishment, because I also started an Etsy shop!  I've barely started, but look me up under my name or redwagontreasures.


















There's always time for family!  We were able
to take a short family vacation this year.
It was fantastic to get all the cousins together again.



And, of course, the grandkids!  We pretty much drop everything to make time for these cuties:)

No comments:

Post a Comment